Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Part Three of Three

Here it is Blooming Trellis by Eliz Davis.

Front

Back


It was made using Tatskool's HDT Apple Blossom and coordinating pink in size 50, it was the only colorway I had that I felt went together, since it was made to go together LOL.

Now that I wear glasses all of the time, I'm really not a size 50 or smaller tatter. I know that sounds backwards but it's just to small for me to work out any errors.

Regardless it was made over many weeks because sadly I just don't have a lot of tatting time. (To be fair, I should say I don't MAKE alot of time to tat. Sad!)

It was a gift for my mother for her birthday. I took it to her when Holly and I went to visit our family in ND a few weeks ago. Not sure why I didn't think to take a picture of her with it.

Thank you, Eliz aka Tatknot for sharing such a great pattern with us. (click on her name for her blog where she lists some of her other patterns.)

Tat On!

Bonnie

9 comments:

God's Kid said...

It's beautiful! I bet your mom just loves it! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Great job, Bonnie! I love your color choices, too. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the pattern.

Tattips said...

Very lovely!

Tattips said...

Lovely!

Umintsuru said...

Your bookmark is so pretty. The colour and pattern you chose for this is perfect. Hmmmm, time for tatting. Yes . . . . make time. I wish I could tat in my sleep.

Tatskool said...

That looks wonderful, have downloaded the pattern.

Corina said...

Beautiful! I love that colours

Unknown said...

It looks gorgeous! I wonder if I have this pattern saved somewhere! I love Eliza's patterns! She comes up with some GOOD ones!
You did a good job!
~TattingChic ♥

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and intricate pattern. Lovely!
-Jennifer from Snappy Tatter

p.s. the only way I found enough time to Tat was to quit my day job! :o)