Recently I sent some tatting to an online friend, and I wanted to include a note card. You know me, it couldn't be just any note card, I had to embellish one. Here's how it turned out. (this is separate from the tatting I sent her, but more on that later...........)
The butterfly was made from Mary's Butterfly's pattern, using Yarnplayer's size 50 nicobar pigeon HDT. The flower was made from Lizabeth thread size 20 Latte Foam.
In reference to my 2012 UIU Project (use it up project) both threads were a part of my stash, so this will be counted as project # 8. (#7 was the Hearts I sent to the Fringe Element Tatters, but I forgot to list them as #7.)
Have a good day!!