It is the Heart Frame from Tatting Hearts by Teri Dusenbury. I did find one error in the pattern and had to start the piece over, I didn't have enough of the original thread to cut out and redo, so I had to start the piece from the beginning, using a different thread. It is a repetitive pattern, so by the time I restarted it I had the pattern pretty much down pat. I made it using a dark red HDT, size 30, hand dyed by Yarnplayer (Marilee), "A solid from the "Roses" colorway."
Our daughter asked me to make her the Heart Catcher from the same book. I'm not sure how to do the "stacked butterfly" so I'm working on that first, wish me luck. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Speaking of wish me luck........... Lace Lovin' Librarian - Diane and I are doing the T.A.T. Program, apprentice level, together. We both decided there is no pressure to hurry thru it, but doing it with a friend we should be able to keep each other motivated thru out the process. We have finished the first piece and are working on descriptions to go with it. We have a goal of working on the second project by the end of August, maybe even have it finished. See what I mean, no hurry :-), there are to many other fun things we want to do also.
Hopefully it doesn't take a month for you to see my work again :-)