Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TIAS (Tat It And See) Day 1

  TIAS is where the creator of a pattern dishes it out to us tatting groupies in pieces over a period of days.  Then we all tat it together and watch everyone's progress on the TIAS progress page
Jane is hosting the first TIAS of 2010.

Here is my Day 1.  I am using Tatskool's Coral Reef in size 40. 

I will be out of the internet area for awhile, but Jane has kindly given me the links to the next few days.  I am going to ask a friend to print them for me tomorrow, put them in individual envelopes and lable them for me so I can open them while I am away.  I don't miss out on all of the fun and I don't want to get to far behind.
I will check with everyone when I return.  Happy TIAS-ing everyone!

Bonnie

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Looks nice so far! I will persist and catch up!

Beelizabeth said...

Oooh! I love how distinctly the slight difference in the ring sizes shows up on your piece. I guess I better practice some more so that the differences in mine show up as well.