Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lady Shannan

Like Martha and Steph I was given the opportunity to test tat one of Heather's Ladies from her new book "Tatted Ladies In My Life".

This was my first time being a test tatter and I really enjoyed it. I would gladly test tat again for anyone who thought I was capable. (I'm just throwing that out there, so you talented designers will keep me in mind for the future. LOL)

Now that Heather has her book ready for us, I can share Lady Shannan.


Lady Shannan is tatted in Lizabeth threads direct from Handy Hands. The varigated is SpringTime and the green is Spring Green. (Both are colors I got directly from Handy Hands, not the stuff I had problems with from JoAnn's.)

2 comments:

Regina said...

Beautiful!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, how cute! That green is one of my favorite Lizbeth threads.