Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jon's New Book

....... is coming soon. I'm so excited!

I was lucky enough to get a peak at it when I test tatted for her earlier this year.

Since my posts are few and far between lately, I am going to post them over a few days rather than just all at once.

Please keep in mind the ones I will show you are from the test tat, Jon may have tweaked them before they ended up in her new book.






#4 Baiduri


I didn't do a very good job of blocking, I was to excited to go on to the next one. Stay tuned for that.


As of today, Jon's book isn't available, but she said I could start talking about the snowflakes, so I know it will be available soon. You will be able to find it on her website.


Tat On!

Bonnie

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the patterns I test-tatted! I'm really excited for everyone to have the opportunity to purchase Jon's wonderful new book!

Fox said...

This is pretty! I love her patterns and am looking forward to another Jon-Book.

Bonnie, I loved your comment today on tat-ology! Thank you! Yo made my day.
Fox : ))

God's Kid said...

That looks great and I like the colors! :)