Friday, April 13, 2012

Finger Lakes

It's for real, I'm going!!

Tomorrow is the big day. It's about 3.5 hours away according to Mapquest, so I'll leave home about 5 AM to get there in time for some chatting before the first class.

I wish all of my blogging buddies could be there, however I'm excited to get to spend time with those of you that are lucky and get to attend with me.

I've got a bit of nerves going on, I'm always a bit nervous about anything new, but I stand up in front of people and talk often, so I know I can do this. Besides the excitement out weighs the nervousness, right?!

5 comments:

Martha said...

That nervousness will melt away as soon as you get here. Karey and the rest make everyone feel right at home. You will be meeting a lot of your online friends, too.

Fox said...

Bonne chance, Bonnie! Have fun - I’m certain you will be wonderful and have a great time. Wish I could be there.
Fox : )

tattrldy said...

Enjoy the weekend. It sounds like fun! I bet the nervousness is lost pretty quickly after you get there. Take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us (please, please?)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! I sure wish I could be there with you. : )

Karen said...

The first time i went to Shuttlebirds I went alone and didn't even know any other tatters. So glad I went. I know you're enjoying!! Karen in OR