Sunday, February 26, 2012

#5 of The 2012 UIU Project

My next installment of my self proclaimed UIU Project is a pattern that I found at Be-Stitched.com it is called Tatted Rose Heart.




It was made using the thread I had on my shuttles from my last post "Not a UIU Project", size 30 Peaches 'n Onions from Yarnplayer. Since I'd already confessed to purchasing this new thread and I used it once already, I figured I can now count that thread towards The 2012 Use It Up Project.


Oh I almost forgot to mention that at the bottom you can see a Josephine Ring, it was made using Jane's alternative way.


Tat On,


Bonnie

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The heart is very pretty, and so is the thread! I admire your focus... as I look at the cluttered messes on the tables by my chair. ; )

Fox said...

Pretty heart .

I will try that alternate method - looks interesting! Thanks.
Fox : )

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous heart. I've been eyeing that thread in Yarnplayer's shop. Now I want it! Love the Josephine Knot technique you used. It really sets off the heart.

Umintsuru said...

What a stunning heart. I must get this Peaches n Onions from Yarnplayer too. Nice one!

God's Kid said...

Great design in pretty colors!! :)